Why This Program?
Excelsior JET is not an IDE that each developer uses on a daily basis, but rather an optimization and deployment tool that is invoked during automated builds most of the time. Therefore it is often sufficient to purchase just one license for a group of developers, which effectively makes the price per developer higher for the most price-sensitive customers.
Who Is Already Participating?
Selected participants and their products:
Sapio Sciences, LLC
Rocksand Computers Limited
engineering calculator and plotter
Moscazul Software LLC
What Is Being Offered?
The products available through the Program are:
- Excelsior JET, Professional Edition for Windows
- Excelsior JET, Professional Edition for Linux
- Excelsior JET, Enterprise Edition for Windows
- Excelsior JET, Enterprise Edition for Linux
You can choose either Basic or Standard Support.
Who Is Eligible?
- Independent professionals, IT companies (microISVs, consultancies, etc.) employing five or less people, and non-IT companies employing ten or less people are fully eligible for the Program.
- Somewhat bigger companies are conditionally eligible. Make sure to elaborate on your situation in the comments field when applying.
- A verifiable company presence (website, company profile, registration record, etc.) is required.
What Else I Should Know?
- One named customer may only purchase one license.
- The license is not-for-resale and non-transferable. Transfer permission may be granted upon request if a merge or acquisition occurs. Transfer will be free if the new company would have been eligible for the Program.
- We reserve the right to change the above terms and conditions and the right to cancel the Program at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, if such a change or cancellation occurs after you apply to the Program, the terms and conditions of your purchase shall be those that were active when you applied.